Monday 26 November 2007

Estimated number of my men by country:

Men I have been with by country
Over the seven years that I was fully in the biz, I estimate the following:
Click on the table to make it bigger


In the UK it was mostly black men who refused to use condoms. The rest of the races were always ready to use them. Some even brought their own condoms, in case I did not have any. Everyone was offered condoms.

There were a number of burst condoms in the early years, but these reduced as time went on.

Age range of men overall = 25- 65
About 9 in 10 men were married and the wives available at home nearby or in the same town. I have often wondered why a married man leaves his free wife in the house, who presumably married him because she is willing to have as much sex with him as possible, and he goes out to pay a sex worker to do what he can have for free at any time he wants. He also uses family money to which she is entitled to 50%. I have often wondered why societies condemn sex workers for the actions of the married man. Why do they not condemn the married woman for her inaction.

As a sex worker, I never actively advertised my trade to anyone. I only told the men that they had to pay after they approached me for sex. If societies were logical, they would understand that if they consider this to be an undesirable trade, then they should stop their husbands, brothers, sons, fathers, etc coming to us. If they come, we will earn our money and provide a service.

I can not sit here and honestly say 10 000-35 000 men in seven years were wrong. That is a large number of men. Many of these were in honourable professions and leaders in their communities, teachers, community leaders, doctors, lawyers, judges, grave diggers, drivers, businessmen, priests, church workers, etc. People from all walks of life use sex workers.

No comments: