Tuesday 23 December 2008

Another Christmas

I know there are still two days to go but the amazing thing is I have survived to see another Christmas and might even see my birthday after the New Year.

I feel good and healthy. I look good. I am eating well and ave not had Cholera even when I went there recently.

However, Christmas is the time when in Africa many men travel to their rural homes from towns. There they take time to have sex with whatever woman they can isolate long enough to have sex with. Condoms are hardly ever used. Pregnancies are common, and so are STI's By January 15, many of you in Southern Africa will be looking death in the eye.

You should have your own condoms by now stashed away and carrying some in your handbag just in case. Men have no idea where to get them. Carry you own.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

No comments: