Saturday 22 May 2010

Religous cartoons

They will attack in South Africa. Make no mistake about it. They attacked in Europe, USA, and elsewhere so history says they will attack in South Africa. It is a matter of honour now. Mohammed's name needs to be protected against freedom of speech.

While I think it is very poor thinking to attack other people's religions other that to question their integrity, I also think religious people should set an example on behaviour and respect for human life. For a group that thinks it is bona fide, to go and bomb a location where there is a high concentration of humans, knowing many people will die, is deplorable.

A religious person should be in the business of forgiveness and tolerange as well as education. I will listen to any religious person who practices the teachings of his/her religion but I have no real time for anybody who tells me to accept what enforcements he wants to put on me or else he kills me.

But it matters not what I say or think. The fact is they will attack in South Africa, and soon after that, the South Africans will attack foreigners in the new Xeno. The two attacking groups will both feel justified and will think it a bit harsh to be arrested.

No comments: