Tuesday 11 March 2008

Thinking of listing all the important men I have had sex with

Lately I have been thinking to list in aphabetic order all the men I have had sex with whose names I logged in my diary at the time. I have some Zimbabwean politicians, police, businessmen, council workers, and others in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland, Kenya Soudi Arabia, etc.

I have most of this information in my electronic diary and it would be a matter of pasting into a wordprocessor and publishing the list with dates.

If you would like your name left out of the list, then please send USD500 by PayPal to my address, instantmoyo@yahoo.co.uk. The deadline is 01 June 2008. After this date no amount of money will stop your name appearing on the list.

The money will go to two Zimbabwean charities dealing with people with HIV.

If you were a time filler and I did not ask you your name, then do not send any money. The two Australian men I met in LOndon I will not list because they made me laugh, and paid me well for the video. The Prince from Saudi is also exemmpt. He is a lovely man, and so is the Turkish man who made me earn my pay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Instant
What happened to your view about confidentiality as outlined in your December piece on "Have i ever betrayed confidentiality?"

Does your motive to raise money for charity justify publishing the list? Didn't you say that there is more money in keeping mum? Or maybe if i am reading you right, this is your way of getting paid without having to do a thing...

I must say that i do like your blog, you are honest and professional. I don't agree with a number of things you say but at least you are saying something. Thanks

Bianca

Instant Moyo said...

Hello Bianca

Yes. normally I would be really strong on confidentiality. However, I visited Zimbabwe recently and there are a lot of small children with HIV from their parents, (usually fathers) and I thought this must be exposed and the children must be helped somehow. Which is more important, confidentiality of the welfare of the kids?

I do not know the real answer. I am on ARVs and doing well. These kids are on nothing.

It is a conflict of interest though. I believe in confidentiality.

What is it you do not agree with
Thank you

Unknown said...

When is the list coming out tamirira... lol. But honestly if you are raising money for the kids its a good idea. have you contacted all the gentlemen in question to tell them to cough up for their sins. i think they should be made to pay monthly to the cause