Wednesday 5 December 2007

Have I ever betrayed confidentiality?

Yes I have but only in extreme circumstances. Sex workers do not betray clients in normal circumstances. I remember a sex worker called Monica who betrayed President Clinton. In her shoes I would not have done that. There is more money in silence. The difference between priests and sex workers is that sex workers are paid for their silence. You give a service, you get paid and you forget about it completely. It is very bad for business to talk about your clients’ names.

There is no merit in bringing a prominent person down. People just look down on you for nothing. Remember the prostitute who:
Reported Zuma for rape
Was paid to be filmed with Bishop Ncube

Where are they now. Even their sources of income could stop because they went public. Experienced sex workers keep their mouths shut till death. To get more money you pick the phone up, and call the client and tell him so and so was asking questions but I know what to say. Within a few hours the client will turn up with more money and no time for sex. I will get regular calls and regular money for nothing for a few weeks till the crisis boils over. After that I might get one large payment, a holiday or both. It is worth keeping silent both for the client and his wife.

I betrayed a man who beat me up. I hired two men to beat him up and ask him to pay. His wife was told why.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Monica was not a sex worker....

That said...

Instant Moyo said...

A sex worker is anyone who gains socially, financially or otherwise as a direct result of his/her provision of sex to the person he/she gians from. Monica definitely gained from providing the president with sex. She was a sex worker but not one who made a lkiving from it.